Friday, October 19, 2012

Day 1, The Beginning

Dear World,

     I've told myself time and time again that I should sit down force myself to write.  Although I'm no writer, I do have many things to say (that are beyond overused song lyrics and iPhone wallpapers).  Throughout my years as an adolescent, I've attempted to start a blog, a YouTube, an anything that I could use to try and make my mark on the world.  However, it's never quite worked out like that.  Time and time again I would spend more time thinking up a name rather than what work to put to that name.  I'm not sure how people start these sorts of things, nor do I know how to write all that eloquently.  I suppose that this, along with my AP teachers, will teach me how to write fluffy and informative articles.

     **Please note that I don't care if you do not like this blog unless you have something to say that will help me improve.  The beauty about the internet is that you can leave a page if you don't like it.**

     My name is Akemi Nakaki, if you couldn't tell from my profile name.  I live in Southern California and I'm a high school student.  However, don't expect me to be a complete "valley girl" or anything, I've always tried to stay away from having a complete valley girl voice (though I admit I can do a pretty good "valley girl" accent).  I also don't listen to the radio; I tend to find out about music through either my father who works at a music company or random fanmade videos of various shows that I fan-girl over.

     Though I'm an avid anime fan, I treat anime as if it were a live-action movie or television show simply because I believe it to have certain elements that kid cartoons do not.  When I graduate from high school, I aspire to study computer sciences and graphic art at a nice college in Chicago such as U of C or U of I in Chicago and minor in Fine Arts.  (Why Chicago?  I'll save my ode to Chicago for another day.)

     I guess that's enough for tonight.  See you soon and have a wonderful day!

Love, 
Akemi

No comments:

Post a Comment